constant harassment

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

constant harassment

Post  thrillhouse on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:54 pm

http://westwonderland.simplygaming.org/general-discussions-f1/playstationrnetwork-t240.htm

from the thread:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah you need to sh,,ut your big mouth thrillhouse before you get murdered.

That's all you do is act like your being good and you think you can get what ever you want, but your not gonna get what you want CATZ is my friend and Buu is my friend, yeah just to let you know I'm calling you cuss word"S right now.

2PACSPM6

¾MD²°ã|§|°²~
2PACSPM6 Today at 2:35 pm

Yeah it's not like your not gonna leave me alone you probablly do this all the time get what you and laugh about how someone gonna come up there and kill your stupid loser a**, yeah to all this guy is a loser and need's to be shot, I heard he take's it like the girl'z do tho...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chatlog from logging on the server for a few seconds:

[08/11/10: 17:44:05] <thrillhouse> Joined the Server

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] <server> Welcome to West Wonderland Server

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] <server> Be sure to also try our sister server *East Wonderland*

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] <server> West Wonderland 72.5.152.105:27888

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] <server> East Wonderland 72.5.86.115:27888

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] <server> http://westwonderland.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] <server> If you would like to help our staff keep this server going, send $10.00 paypal funds to mamemanchamp@yahoo.com

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] <server> Emulinker X v1.0: 02-21-2010 - Visit our website: West Wonderland website is coming soon!

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] ####################

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] NEW SESSION CHATROOM

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] ####################

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] <thrillhouse> Joined the Server

[08/13/10: 14:46:20] <!RKO!> is it nightmare in that game??

[08/13/10: 14:46:27] <!RKO!> I love nightmare

[08/13/10: 14:46:28] <Dragoon> all they have is knights and sonic!! bullshit.

[08/13/10: 14:46:35] <¾MD²°ã|§|°²~> Thrillhouse is a faggit ass bitch made cock smoker from ohio.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone kindly boot this troll please, I don't like death threats either and would like the ip address.
thrillhouse

View user profile http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/max8455/

Back to top Go down

Re: constant harassment

Post  Ltmonkey on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:13 pm

dude thrill this dude really needs to be handled now because i dont know who he is but he is just harassing the hell out of people.
Ltmonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thrillhouse on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:33 pm

thanks man, never had a death threat before.
thrillhouse

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 pm

That username looks very.. familiar.
10902SMOKE22234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 pm

well someone should look into it
Ltmonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:40 pm

wait is this m26 (the one on the forums harassing) or the one in chat.... are they the same people
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
SuperAdmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:41 pm

i dont know
Ltmonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:44 pm

It's sad because people like him make wwl look like a server full of a-holes and trolls.
10902SMOKE22234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thrillhouse on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:55 pm

¾MD²°ã|§|°²~ and 2PACSPM6 are the same. I don't know who m26 is.
thrillhouse

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 pm

No worrie's i will see what we can do about this matter.
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

¾øã|kLãÑЧ°²ÑÐÊÇLÎѾMÐ|¾§°²

Post  2PACSPM6 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:49 pm

farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao
¾øã|kLãÑЧ°²ÑÐÊÇLÎѾMÐ|¾§°²

Last edited by 2PACSPM6 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 8 times in total
2PACSPM6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:56 pm

2PACSPM6 wrote:Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.Suck fucking dick bitch thrillhouse suck this faggit'z dick, now eat that cum you fucking fagit bitch your a fucking fagit ass cock sming fagit ass bitchoker you fuck fuck you bitch.

Quoting this incase he edits his post(For everyone too see.)
10902SMOKE22234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:34 pm

that must have took him forever.
Ltmonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Na he copy and pasted.
10902SMOKE22234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thrillhouse on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Hahahahaha, that guy hates my guts for some reason. What a troll
thrillhouse

Back to top Go down

SPM-DOPE HOUSE MIND ¾§KiLLã²ÇrIP¾§½­ÕvêRÐÔ§ê²~

Post  2PACSPM6 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:35 am

¾§KiLLã²ÇrIP¾§½­ÕvêRÐÔ§ê²~

farao
2PACSPM6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:54 pm

2PACSPM6 wrote:¾§KiLLã²ÇrIP¾§½­ÕvêRÐÔ§ê²~

farao

Quit trolling dude, you fail at it miserably.
10902SMOKE22234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:09 pm

10902SMOKE22234 wrote:
2PACSPM6 wrote:¾§KiLLã²ÇrIP¾§½­ÕvêRÐÔ§ê²~

farao

Quit trolling dude, you fail at it miserably.

he is not even trolling hes doing dumb pictures
Ltmonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm

If he isn't trolling, then why is he posting all these annoying and random pics.
10902SMOKE22234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  2PACSPM6 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:37 am

¾§KiLLã²ÇrIP¾§½­ÕvêRÐÔ§ê²~ FUr fucking bitch ass nigger friend'z fuck you fagit ass bitch mad e mother fucker fucking fagit ass bitch smoke and fagit ass bitch thrillhouse writing all this stupid ass shit abou me itch your gonna fucking die bitch areport me now fuck yo bitch fucking choke n hard cok,.ck you man fuck your ass, and fuck you

SHoot your fucking head with a GUN BITCH, then fuck your girlfriend'z ass then kill that bitch with a gun shot to the head., fucking kill SMOKE with a fucking 10 dildo all the way to the KNEE. Yea all are fucking report it, and suck on DICK all night, You fuur fake andcking fagit, that'z all yo can do, people know your fake and just saying shit to get me banned, bitch your ass'z are fucking dead, fucking fagit ass bitch, yeah fucking suck cock bitch/ yeah what bitch I got friend'z bitch, it's not just me alone, you gonna get your fucking ass killed by real mother fucking G'z bitch or get your ass fucking raped by a fat cock, bitch just wait for me and my G'z to drive by, yeah just stupid ass bitch'z fucking going to college cuzz your bitch ass got trapped going to school, fucking fagit ass bitch, your gonna get fuckiing gutted and watch me as I send your ass to hell bitch get fucked, yeah it ain't just me, bitch yeah keep talking shit bitch and all keep talking shit, bitch thinkin I just gonna let you bitch'z team on me, yeah when I get that fucking pussy wet NIGGER! Born to DIE. Where you want it, in the head or the chest. Hell yeah if your down with me and not them talk shit to em.

Last edited by 2PACSPM6 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
2PACSPM6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 am

2PACSPM6 wrote:¾§KiLLã²ÇrIP¾§½­ÕvêRÐÔ§ê²~ FUr fucking bitch ass nigger friend'z fuck you fagit ass bitch mad e mother fucker fucking fagit ass bitch smoke and fagit ass bitch thrillhouse writing all this stupid ass shit abou me itch your gonna fucking die bitch areport me now fuck yo bitch fucking choke n hard cok,.ck you man fuck your ass, and fuck you

SHoot your fucking head with a GUN BITCH, then fuck your girlfriend'z ass then kill that bitch with a gun shot to the head., fucking kill SMOKE with a fucking 10 dildo all the way to the KNEE. Yea all are fucking report it, and suck on DICK all night, You fuur fake andcking fagit, that'z all yo can do, people know your fake and just saying shit to get me banned, bitch your ass'z are fucking dead, fucking fagit ass bitch, yeah fucking suck cock bitch/

see this is trolling before he just had a dumb picture. this dude needs to see a doctor.
Ltmonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  2PACSPM6 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:10 am

[quote="Ltmonkey"][quote="2PACSPM6"]¾§KiLLã²ÇrIP¾§½­ÕvêRÐÔ§ê²~ FUr fucking bitch ass nigger friend'z fuck you fagit ass bitch mad e mother fucker fucking fagit ass bitch smoke and fagit ass bitch thrillhouse writing all this stupid ass shit abou me itch your gonna fucking die bitch areport me now fuck yo bitch fucking choke n hard cok,.ck you man fuck your ass, and fuck you

SHoot your fucking head with a GUN BITCH, then fuck your girlfriend'z ass then kill that bitch with a gun shot to the head., fucking kill SMOKE with a fucking 10 dildo all the way to the KNEE. Yea all are fucking report it, and suck on DICK all night, You fuur fake andcking fagit, that'z all yo can do, people know your fake and just saying shit to get me banned, bitch your ass'z are fucking dead, fucking fagit ass bitch, yeah fuckinu
Aw

{[LTMONKEY FAGIT BITCH]}
{[THRILLHOUSE FAGIT BITCH]}
{[190SMOKEFAGIT]}
Ha ha mad because they won't kick me out, well better find out before hand.
2PACSPM6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:08 pm

How do i report someone.
10902SMOKE22234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thrillhouse on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Time to feed the troll.

Let's recap:

He is a loser
He threatened to shoot me in the head and now threatened Smoke with something (hard to read his juggalo gibberish)
Nothing has happened to him under the cruel Catz regime or since the schism.

On any other board he would have been history after his first moronic diatribe, let alone threatening to kill, but not here at racists/haters-R-us.

Let me ask it a direct question, what kind of gun do you have tough guy? You are going to shoot me, shut the fuck up and do it. I don't take threats to my life lightly, neither should smoke or any other good person who is threatened online by a sociopath such as this.

If anyone has his ip, please post it. I want to contact his ISP and tell them what he has been doing with their service. I'll bet the little ethug's parents will be really pleased with a lawsuit. Where I live there is a statute against intimidation and harassment and this asshole could go to jail (where he belongs).
thrillhouse

Back to top Go down

Post  2PACSPM6 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:24 pm

2PACSPM6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content