this name break any rules?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  thrillhouse on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:12 pm

SomeCrimDude wrote:
Also, thrillhouse? for someone who dislikes racism, it's pretty ironic that you lash out with fucking hardcore prejudice at people who "just spreads the word" of their religion.

I mean I don't like them that much either but I don't tell them to fuckoff like an asocial asshole with mental problems.

Oh shit, my secret is out!

I am not necessarily prejudiced against religion, but forcing it on people is wrong. It makes me furious and that's why I used curse words.

I feel chill and didn't think that what I said was that bad but to each his own.

Try to see where I am coming from: Every single time I am on the server, without exception, I have to deal with racism in one form or another. I am only on there like once a week now because I can't enjoy myself.

I don't want to convert to Islam, and pandering religion here is inappropriate. There are thousands of forums and other venues for this.

avatar
thrillhouse

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 32

View user profile http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/max8455/

Back to top Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  Ltmonkey on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 pm

SomeCrimDude wrote:
ChibiChan wrote: How about CrackersSuck? Now the whites take offense, but what crackers is the individual talking about? Maybe they don't like Ritz to go with their cup o noodles.


Thanks for making me spill my goddamn drink.

Also dot, I recommend you to get off your high horse, you come here for an answer then for some reason you tell others off "to chill out".

Man I love hypocrisy.

And they're right, "controversial" names aren't against the rules, The only thing I see justifying your actions were the spamming and, at least for me, prolonged flamewars is considered spam, since some users when provoked retaliate by being complete retards filling up the chat lobby with unfunny insults (newfag? gay dick? come on whatever happened to clever insults?).

Though names insulting a member is trolling, so what I just said doesn't apply to that.

Even so, a silence would have sufficed, not banning him repeatedly, even if it's just 5 min because that just gives more reason to be a nuisance.

Also, thrillhouse? for someone who dislikes racism, it's pretty ironic that you lash out with fucking hardcore prejudice at people who "just spreads the word" of their religion.

I mean I don't like them that much either but I don't tell them to fuckoff like an asocial asshole with mental problems.

I know the issue is done with already, but it would be pretty retarded if something like this happens again, in fact I recall a similar problem back in GW just because someone was called YoungBallz.

So how about a cup full of Just-ice and chill the fuck out


lol high horse well i thought this would just be a simple yes or no why are we still in this thread everytime i make a post you guys take it to another level.
avatar
Ltmonkey

Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 26
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  SomeCrimDude on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:38 pm


Oh shit, my secret is out!

I am not necessarily prejudiced against religion, but forcing it on people is wrong. It makes me furious and that's why I used curse words.

I feel chill and didn't think that what I said was that bad but to each his own.

Try to see where I am coming from: Every single time I am on the server, without exception, I have to deal with racism in one form or another. I am only on there like once a week now because I can't enjoy myself.

I don't want to convert to Islam, and pandering religion here is inappropriate. There are thousands of forums and other venues for this.


I know that, I know there are close-minded people who force down their ideals, ignoring other's opinion on the matter while selfishly thinking they are doing goo- HEY THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

Still, that's not really cool, just ignoring them is enough, not hating their guts, because you don't really know if the person you're (rudely) answering might fit above's description. We might have a slightly different point of view, but me and any bystander will think you're kinda wrong in the head if you bad-mouth off someone just because you disagree with them over a trivial thing such as religion on the street.

On the internet? YEAH NOBODY WILL EVEN KNOW but you'd be still a jerk.

And yes, nobody's allowed to spread religious/politic propaganda on the server, because not only it's fucking retarded, but creates spam.

Also, since you hate racism, you should already know that almost everyone is racist to some extent, and in fact I kinda am, but not to the extreme, personally I wouldn't mind if someone calls a black person huh, well YOU know, or if they call me "Slave-beating, white cracka" or some shit like that, because I just wouldn't care at all.


Now if they stole my DS I would flip my fucking shit out.
avatar
SomeCrimDude

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  Ltmonkey on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:54 pm

lol kicked them robbers ass.
avatar
Ltmonkey

Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 26
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  milk&cookies on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 pm

I think you have racism and prejudice mixed up. I don't think everyone is "a little racism" but I'm pretty sure everyone is prejudice in some way or another.

running into a group of black guys all thugged out, gold chains, sipping 40's. a lil scary. running into a group of black guys in suits, or dressed nice, carrying brief cases.. not so scary.

but then again, running into a group of Italians, in suits... also scary.. fuk... there goes my logic.

SomeCrimDude wrote:

Oh shit, my secret is out!

I am not necessarily prejudiced against religion, but forcing it on people is wrong. It makes me furious and that's why I used curse words.

I feel chill and didn't think that what I said was that bad but to each his own.

Try to see where I am coming from: Every single time I am on the server, without exception, I have to deal with racism in one form or another. I am only on there like once a week now because I can't enjoy myself.

I don't want to convert to Islam, and pandering religion here is inappropriate. There are thousands of forums and other venues for this.


I know that, I know there are close-minded people who force down their ideals, ignoring other's opinion on the matter while selfishly thinking they are doing goo- HEY THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

Still, that's not really cool, just ignoring them is enough, not hating their guts, because you don't really know if the person you're (rudely) answering might fit above's description. We might have a slightly different point of view, but me and any bystander will think you're kinda wrong in the head if you bad-mouth off someone just because you disagree with them over a trivial thing such as religion on the street.

On the internet? YEAH NOBODY WILL EVEN KNOW but you'd be still a jerk.

And yes, nobody's allowed to spread religious/politic propaganda on the server, because not only it's fucking retarded, but creates spam.

Also, since you hate racism, you should already know that almost everyone is racist to some extent, and in fact I kinda am, but not to the extreme, personally I wouldn't mind if someone calls a black person huh, well YOU know, or if they call me "Slave-beating, white cracka" or some shit like that, because I just wouldn't care at all.


Now if they stole my DS I would flip my fucking shit out.
avatar
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  SomeCrimDude on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:01 pm

milk&cookies wrote:I think you have racism and prejudice mixed up.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/racism

I'd like it if you can give a better explanation though.

I don't think everyone is "a little racism" but I'm pretty sure everyone is prejudice in some way or another.

I would like to live in that happy world you live in.

running into a group of black guys all thugged out, gold chains, sipping 40's. a lil scary. running into a group of black guys in suits, or dressed nice, carrying brief cases.. not so scary.

but then again, running into a group of Italians, in suits... also scary.. fuk... there goes my logic.

I wasn't talking about scary individuals but if you want scary shit, here have the Insect World's Terrorist.

avatar
SomeCrimDude

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  milk&cookies on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:24 pm

I live in a world where I'm not the center of the universe, where my blanket statements and personal feelings do not represent the rest of society. please join me there, free cover for teh laydee's.

believe it or not, not everyone is "a little racist". there are actually those who are not ignorant to the fact that race doesn't always define an individuals characteristics, personality etc.

even though culture and social influence does have an effect on personality traits, ethnicity it self by no means defines a person. some people actually believe this. which is why I don't believer "everyone" is racist. and if I don't fall into your "everyone" group. then your blanket statement doesn't hold true.

SomeCrimDude wrote:
milk&cookies wrote:I think you have racism and prejudice mixed up.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/racism

I'd like it if you can give a better explanation though.

I don't think everyone is "a little racism" but I'm pretty sure everyone is prejudice in some way or another.

I would like to live in that happy world you live in.

running into a group of black guys all thugged out, gold chains, sipping 40's. a lil scary. running into a group of black guys in suits, or dressed nice, carrying brief cases.. not so scary.

but then again, running into a group of Italians, in suits... also scary.. fuk... there goes my logic.

I wasn't talking about scary individuals but if you want scary shit, here have the Insect World's Terrorist.

avatar
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  milk&cookies on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 pm

in your defense, I also see that you said "almost everyone". and not everyone. I still stand by my reasoning.

I know people who don't feel easy around blacks, but love obama and michael jordan. and would kick it with them anyday. same goes for not really liking asians, but would date an asian girl if she was hot. I don't really think that's racism. its more along the lines of only thinking x ethnicity is this or that way. and then meeting someone who doesn't fit that stereotypical mold.

prej·u·dice

a. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
b. A preconceived preference or idea.
2. The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions. See Synonyms at predilection.
3. Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.
1. To cause (someone) to judge prematurely and irrationally. See Synonyms at bias.
2. To affect injuriously or detrimentally by a judgment or an act.

I am curious how you are "a little racist".
avatar
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  thrillhouse on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:55 am

There is no such thing and to assert that "everyone is a little racist" is specious reasoning at best.

Since we are busting out the dictionary, Princeton defines assertion as:
a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no supporting evidence were necessary)

This is a popular propaganda technique.

", I know there are close-minded people who force down their ideals, ignoring other's opinion on the matter while selfishly thinking they are doing goo-"

OK, but I am the one who is against close minded people using religion to force down there ideals so how does that make sense?

Maybe it's because you are "kinda racist but not to the extreme", wtf does that mean? Which one of us is the psycho again?

PS, oh dip, you have 8 posts. 25% of your post count has been used to flame me thus far, so here's another definition:

troll: One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevance to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

So ironic, you chide me for "ignoring other's' opinion" yet you flame me for mine.

avatar
thrillhouse

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 32

View user profile http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/max8455/

Back to top Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  Ltmonkey on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:30 am

Since we are busting out the dictionary lol my topics always seem to get people to debate.
avatar
Ltmonkey

Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 26
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  ißob on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:40 pm

I didn't read all of this, but all I've seen is "ban" we don't BAN users... its

-Warning....
-Then silence
-Silence longer
-Then Ban...
-Ban longer...

...ultimately do some guy of crazy GW ChibiChan ban combo-ing Silences and Bans at the same time.

If that still doesn't work then you tell a SuperAdmin and let THAT user handle it.

I know CATZ's ways have tramatized you, but that's now how you run a server at ALL.


btw... hi guys. I'm back for now.

_________________
♪ißob♫™️<br>The next generation of Orange products!
avatar
ißob
:SuperAdmin:
:SuperAdmin:

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this name break any rules?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum