Should Dhumba continue being an Admin or Not

15% 15% 
[ 2 ]
85% 85% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 13

BANNED FROM WWL

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 1:57 am

SO HERE IT IS FINALLY THE THING I WAS WAITING FOR...BUU BANNED ME FROM WWL FOR LITERALLY NO REASON...THX U SA ABUSER frist on ur bro name now on ur real name Laughing....came to her to ask for help but she was literally a USELESS SA..why am i saying this ask buu her self..an SA dat can't help simple as dat...now i just need catz decision Sad

dhumba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  Jackk on Mon May 10, 2010 2:53 am

Jackk
SuperAdmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon May 10, 2010 3:05 am

actually.... i banned you.

Back to top Go down

Post  buubuu on Mon May 10, 2010 3:14 am

WHY DID U KICK EVEYONE ? THATS THE REASON WHY U GOT BAN ABUSE UR POWERS DHUMBA .. AND ANOTHER THING U DONT KNOW FUCK BOUT ME AND MY BROTHER SO IF U GOT SOMETHING TO SAY .. NEXT COME TO ME AND SAY IT .... YOU ARE A SNAKE DHUMBA NOT ONLY DO U ABUSE UR POWERS BUT U ABUSE UR FRIENDSHIPWITH RUDY ,,, YOU ARE SICK MAN... TELL BROWN U ARE GOING TO LEAVE IF U DONT GET SA
!!! WAT KINDA OF RIEND WOULD SAY THAT? WHEN I SAPD I WAS LEAVING I DIDNT ASK FOR ANYTHING I REMOVED IT MYSELF ... IF WAS SO SERIOUS BOUT LEAVING U WOULD DO THE SAME
SO U ARE FULL OF SHIT..... Very Happy lol!
buubuu
SuperAdmin

View user profile http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 7:54 am

buubuu wrote:WHY DID U KICK EVEYONE ? THATS THE REASON WHY U GOT BAN ABUSE UR POWERS DHUMBA .. AND ANOTHER THING U DONT KNOW FUCK BOUT ME AND MY BROTHER SO IF U GOT SOMETHING TO SAY .. NEXT COME TO ME AND SAY IT .... YOU ARE A SNAKE DHUMBA NOT ONLY DO U ABUSE UR POWERS BUT U ABUSE UR FRIENDSHIPWITH RUDY ,,, YOU ARE SICK MAN... TELL BROWN U ARE GOING TO LEAVE IF U DONT GET SA
!!! WAT KINDA OF RIEND WOULD SAY THAT? WHEN I SAPD I WAS LEAVING I DIDNT ASK FOR ANYTHING I REMOVED IT MYSELF ... IF WAS SO SERIOUS BOUT LEAVING U WOULD DO THE SAME
SO U ARE FULL OF SHIT..... Very Happy lol!

aunty buu talk wen u serious ok Evil or Very Mad...i still answer u though cuz of ur lame questions first of all u weren't beliving me that i was seiorus bout leaving wwl dats y i had to do something crazy to make u believe dats why i did mass command and kick all users otherwise i never done anything like dat so dats a loo right there and u still ban me so .... Crying or Very sad ...yea true i dont kno nothing bout ur bro so sorry loo...sigh catz shouda told me he was giving admin status buy 1 get 1 free offer so i couda hook my big bro too, got 3 loo....i m not a snake i m human unless u mean i m a shapeshifter loo Shocked.... and JUST A BIG LOL @ DAT POWER ABUSE ROFFLE MY WOFFLE..AND YEA CATZ GAVE ME THE OFFER FOR SA and i liked it and i want sa for a reason and not to show off AND DONT EVEN JOKE BOUT UR LEAVING ROFL U LEAVE LIKE U LEAVING FOR A VACATION AND WEN U COME BACK FROM IT U SAY HEY I M BACK TO WWL Mad....when i leave i leave for good, i dont joke when i say i m leaving cuz wen i make my mind den i dont even listen to my own self so GG

dhumba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 7:56 am

‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne wrote:actually.... i banned you.

rofl and u call me snake Arrow

dhumba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan on Mon May 10, 2010 8:57 am

dhumba wrote:
aunty buu talk wen u serious ok Evil or Very Mad...i still answer u though cuz of ur lame questions first of all u weren't beliving me that i was seiorus bout leaving wwl dats y i had to do something crazy to make u believe dats why i did mass command and kick all users otherwise i never done anything like dat so dats a loo right there and u still ban me so

Let me get this straight. You kicked the entire server, because someone didn't believe you were leaving? I'm really beginning to believe your name is pronounced dumb-a. Since you are leaving then it doesn't matter that you were banned.
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 9:57 am

ChibiChan wrote:
dhumba wrote:
aunty buu talk wen u serious ok Evil or Very Mad...i still answer u though cuz of ur lame questions first of all u weren't beliving me that i was seiorus bout leaving wwl dats y i had to do something crazy to make u believe dats why i did mass command and kick all users otherwise i never done anything like dat so dats a loo right there and u still ban me so

Let me get this straight. You kicked the entire server, because someone didn't believe you were leaving? I'm really beginning to believe your name is pronounced dumb-a. Since you are leaving then it doesn't matter that you were banned.

welll chibi buu wasnt the only one dat didnt belive me

dhumba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan on Mon May 10, 2010 10:54 am

Who cares if anyone believes you or not? If you're leaving, just leave. You don't have to make people believe you're leaving. I cannot believe you're trying to justify kicking the entire server with "no one believes I'm leaving".

ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 11:53 am

ChibiChan wrote:Who cares if anyone believes you or not? If you're leaving, just leave. You don't have to make people believe you're leaving. I cannot believe you're trying to justify kicking the entire server with "no one believes I'm leaving".

well den dont say WHO CARES ok chibi ..cuz guy name catz care alot.and plus he the one who stopped me other wise the whole server really wants me to go and i bin in kailliera since 3 years Sad

dhumba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 12:09 pm

and yea i wana say sorry to buu cuz i taught she banned me dats why i raged a lil more....

dhumba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 12:12 pm

just found out pav1 also took my admin away WOW just wow man..

dhumba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan on Mon May 10, 2010 12:44 pm

dhumba wrote:just found out pav1 also took my admin away WOW just wow man..

Maybe because you kicked the entire server...

Why are you leaving Kaillera?
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies on Mon May 10, 2010 3:24 pm

wow, this is ridiculous, I had to bring out my decoder ring just to make sence of dhumbas ramblings. thats pretty offensive what you said to buu, and what you did in the server was uncalled for. wtf does kicking people out of the server randomly have to do with you leaving? to trick people into thinking you went on a rampage and kicked people off the server? the thing is, you did go on a rampage and kick people off the server..... you used your status and abused random people. you prove nothing other than the fact that you should not even be on this server, the only thing holding you here is catz. and you take advantage of his kindness like this. you're a joke... loo.. rolfle my waffel.. uncle mehmood raised you better than this, have some respect for him at least.
milk&cookies
:Admin:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob on Mon May 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Hey guys I'm tired of this bull shit. If catz doesn't take away dhumba's admin i'm going to leave kaillera forever. I'm being serious you guys. Here look I'm going to piss kill obama to prove point and when the court asks me why i did it i'm going to tell them its because catz didn't take away dhumab's admin.

:SuperAdmin:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob on Mon May 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Dhumba just so you know once they make it official that your admin status is revoked I will also remove you from the Staff Section because in reality you should have been removed from there A LONG time ago.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dhumba's Admin

Post  ißob on Mon May 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Should Dhumba be Admin or a Normal User...

For those that don't know ... that mass kick that happened was because of dhumba

Last edited by ißob on Mon May 10, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 4:41 pm

ißob wrote:She Dhumba be Admin or a Normal User...

For those that don't know ... that mass kick that happened was because of dhumba

OD

dhumba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 4:43 pm

ißob wrote:Dhumba just so you know once they make it official that your admin status is revoked I will also remove you from the Staff Section because in reality you should have been removed from there A LONG time ago.

ok good u care bout me so much ibob that u already preparing to take my admin away so i can be SA awww how sweeet man

dhumba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan on Mon May 10, 2010 4:46 pm

You said you were leaving, so you don't need admin or SA.
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 4:46 pm

ißob wrote:Hey guys I'm tired of this bull shit. If catz doesn't take away dhumba's admin i'm going to leave kaillera forever. I'm being serious you guys. Here look I'm going to piss kill obama to prove point and when the court asks me why i did it i'm going to tell them its because catz didn't take away dhumab's admin.

LMAO....first pav1 now u ama trend setter trying to be like me Exclamation

Last edited by dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

dhumba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 4:47 pm

ChibiChan wrote:You said you were leaving, so you don't need admin or SA.

sigh chibi if u dont understand den plzz stop assuming not even gona reply ur silly posts

dhumba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan on Mon May 10, 2010 5:30 pm

I'm not assuming anything. You SAID you were leaving. Therefore it is not an assumption.

Why are you leaving?
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan on Mon May 10, 2010 5:32 pm

BTW, dhumba voting for yourself doesn't count.

You really don't deserve a poll. You're not someone important like buu or milk.
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies on Mon May 10, 2010 5:53 pm

ChibiChan wrote:I'm not assuming anything. You SAID you were leaving. Therefore it is not an assumption.

Why are you leaving?

well, thats the thing, he has no reason to leave. what set him off in the first place was because of what happened last night. I saw that pav and buu were in chat, I joined to say hi. and he suddenly dropped the chat. ran to catz, and said I went in his chat, and didnt leave when asked. but... no one asked me to leave. catz realized that dhumba was complaining about nothing again. and was e-rolling his eyes. so out of desperation, dhumba reluctantly posted a pic of my saying something about 71 virgins... and when I say reluctantly, I mean. dhumba didnt want to post it befor, because that would have shown the part of the chatlog were he said he wanted to engage in sexual activity with you... "fucking get jiggy" with you, or whatever. and that puts him in a bad light (this is right after catz was defending dhumba saying he is the angel of the server). so out of frustration, he said he would leave. since he clearly proved how much of an idiot he is. and this was his last, attempt to get attention, get what he wants. which is me, banned, and him getting SA.

dhumba, you need to stop all this madness. think to yourself...."WWUMD?"

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4997/mehmood.jpg

what would uncle mehmood do? would he appreciate all the lies, backstabbing and manipulation? not to mention all your hatefull words. mehmood respects people who love one another. not people who stab eachother in the back to get what they want.

Last edited by milk&cookies on Mon May 10, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
milk&cookies
:Admin:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top