Dhumba's Admin

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should Dhumba continue being an Admin or Not

15% 15% 
[ 2 ]
85% 85% 
[ 11 ]
 
Total Votes : 13

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 5:54 pm

ChibiChan wrote:BTW, dhumba voting for yourself doesn't count.

You really don't deserve a poll. You're not someone important like buu or milk.

i dont vote on joke polls

dhumba

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  dhumba on Mon May 10, 2010 5:58 pm

ChibiChan wrote:I'm not assuming anything. You SAID you were leaving. Therefore it is not an assumption.

Why are you leaving?


i send u a private message ok

dhumba

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  milk&cookies on Mon May 10, 2010 6:05 pm

ißob wrote:Hey guys I'm tired of this bull shit. If catz doesn't take away dhumba's admin i'm going to leave kaillera forever. I'm being serious you guys. Here look I'm going to piss kill obama to prove point and when the court asks me why i did it i'm going to tell them its because catz didn't take away dhumab's admin.

lol. becarefull what you say on the internetzzzz fbi will be all over this site soon to stop you from urinating on mr. O
avatar
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  ißob on Mon May 10, 2010 9:13 pm


_________________
♪ißob♫™️<br>The next generation of Orange products!
avatar
ißob
:SuperAdmin:
:SuperAdmin:

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  ißob on Mon May 10, 2010 9:19 pm

lol. I'll just tell them its because Catz didn't take away Dhumba's admin.lol. ...They will understand.

_________________
♪ißob♫™️<br>The next generation of Orange products!
avatar
ißob
:SuperAdmin:
:SuperAdmin:

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley on Tue May 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Why is there so much stigmatizing on my friend? This is going far into the wrong end. dhumba was just upset and did a little mischief on the server, im sure he did not mean to kick everyone, he only wanting to be heard.

If we keep losing staff members, then we are a failed community.

Im not trying to favor dhumba and overlook his conducts, im trying to save a fellow admin and help him gain the respect back from his peers. Crying or Very sad
avatar
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Los Angeles C.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  ChibiChan on Tue May 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Maybe we are being a little harsh, but we are just looking at what he did.

1. Kicked the server
2. Threatened your friendship
3. Insulting the staff

You really are a true friend. Even though he threatened to stop being friends with you and made you give him a status, you still call him friend. He should be lucky to have you as a friend.
avatar
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley on Tue May 11, 2010 7:20 pm

The real problem we got to stay alert for:

Remember they got nine lives.

*dhumba my friend i hope this picture made you laugh abit, so please come back to west wonderland*
avatar
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Los Angeles C.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  milk&cookies on Tue May 11, 2010 7:43 pm

=[CATZ]=King Bradley wrote:The real problem we got to stay alert for:

Remember they got nine lives.

*dhumba my friend i hope this picture made you laugh abit, so please come back to west wonderland*

nice try... that cat is not islamic! fake!!!!!
avatar
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley on Tue May 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Then i will show you the real deal:

The most powerful chimp, creating powerful face decisions.
avatar
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Los Angeles C.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  ChibiChan on Tue May 11, 2010 8:00 pm

This amuses me.
avatar
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  milk&cookies on Tue May 11, 2010 8:09 pm

=[CATZ]=King Bradley wrote:Then i will show you the real deal:

The most powerful chimp, creating powerful face decisions.

racist! how can you say all chimps look like george bush?
avatar
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  dhumba on Tue May 11, 2010 9:13 pm

ChibiChan wrote:Maybe we are being a little harsh, but we are just looking at what he did.

1. Kicked the server
2. Threatened your friendship
3. Insulting the staff

You really are a true friend. Even though he threatened to stop being friends with you and made you give him a status, you still call him friend. He should be lucky to have you as a friend.


dear chibi let me explain u on ur 3 points ok

1. Kicked the server- i did it for a reason i kno reason was lame though
2. Threatened your friendship- never did dat idk where u getting this from but if u think leaving the server is threaten friendship den u r in mars..
3. Insulting the staff- who did i insult..i dont insult ppl witout reason and i dont insult ppl who i ignore and i only insult ppl after mvc or wen i joke but i kno the limit of jokes...

dhumba

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  milk&cookies on Tue May 11, 2010 9:48 pm

dhumba wrote:
ChibiChan wrote:Maybe we are being a little harsh, but we are just looking at what he did.

1. Kicked the server
2. Threatened your friendship
3. Insulting the staff

You really are a true friend. Even though he threatened to stop being friends with you and made you give him a status, you still call him friend. He should be lucky to have you as a friend.


dear chibi let me explain u on ur 3 points ok

1. Kicked the server- i did it for a reason i kno reason was lame though
2. Threatened your friendship- never did dat idk where u getting this from but if u think leaving the server is threaten friendship den u r in mars..
3. Insulting the staff- who did i insult..i dont insult ppl witout reason and i dont insult ppl who i ignore and i only insult ppl after mvc or wen i joke but i kno the limit of jokes...


1. aravi
2. lie more plz maderchod
3. u insulted everyone, and most recently buu.

out of curiosity, are u and wuzzzy related?
avatar
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  ißob on Tue May 11, 2010 10:22 pm

You mostly insulted THE iBob. Do you know how important I am?! I'm AM orange! That iBobTouch you have... yeah from
http://www.orange.com/iBobTouch/

You can't seem to keep my name out your mouth sometimes. But anyways

1) Yes you reason was lame.
2) You told catz that if he didn't give you admin you were going to leave. Putting your friendship on the line.
3)Buu,ChibiChan,CATZ(disrespected and abused friendship) and of course me... THE iBob!



p.s. to everyone... I'm not as concided as I sound.

_________________
♪ißob♫™️<br>The next generation of Orange products!
avatar
ißob
:SuperAdmin:
:SuperAdmin:

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  dhumba on Wed May 12, 2010 12:34 am

ißob wrote:You mostly insulted THE iBob. Do you know how important I am?! I'm AM orange! That iBobTouch you have... yeah from
http://www.orange.com/iBobTouch/

You can't seem to keep my name out your mouth sometimes. But anyways

1) Yes you reason was lame.
2) You told catz that if he didn't give you admin you were going to leave. Putting your friendship on the line.
3)Buu,ChibiChan,CATZ(disrespected and abused friendship) and of course me... THE iBob!



p.s. to everyone... I'm not as concided as I sound.

exactly.. i didnt say he wont be my friend and yea who offered me the option of SA? catz did so u guys saying i asking catz for SA is wrong

dhumba

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  Guest on Wed May 12, 2010 1:08 am

Lies. I was there in an argument with catz when you took his frustration with me as an opportunity to ask him for SA status or to ban milk. I cannot believe you sit here and actually try to justify how you acted towards catz, or the way you acted in the server.

Terrorism-the use of violence or threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for self or political gain

HMMMM This looks familiar. Dhumba THREATENED catz with leaving in order to gain status in our little hierarchy. ie. POLITICAL GAIN.

This kind of behavior towards the users and more importantly towards my friend will not be tolerated.
be thankful that after your actions catz is so forgiving as to let you even come back onto the server.
though catz may be hind-sighted by this friendship that you so egregiously bargain with that he doesn't see what you are doing. However he appointed us SA to protect him and all the users from people such as yourself who lack good intent toward the community. And i plan on doing just that. i think the rest of us all agree also.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  milk&cookies on Wed May 12, 2010 1:35 am

yea, he said. ban milk, or I leave. .... whats with wuzzzy double talk and avoiding facts. he knows he used catz. he knew he wasn't leaving.

dhumba - 1 ... buuland - 0 ggs
avatar
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  Praetor_Baralai on Wed May 12, 2010 7:53 am

its clear you cant handle a position of power dhumba. you'll prolly never get admin again but what you should do is instead of making excuses, apologize for your actions and maybe you'll be let back into wwl
avatar
Praetor_Baralai
:Admin:

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 29
Location : Nassau, Bahamas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  ißob on Wed May 12, 2010 8:48 am

dhumba wrote:

exactly.. i didnt say he wont be my friend and yea who offered me the option of SA? catz did so u guys saying i asking catz for SA is wrong



<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> make me sa right now



<=[CATZ]=King Bradley> if i dont SA dhumba
<=[CATZ]=King Bradley> he will leave
<‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne> no
<epik> and we dont want that!
<‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne> he wont
<=[CATZ]=King Bradley> yes he will
<=[CATZ]=King Bradley> what if he leaves
<‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne> he wont
<epik> then life goes on
<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> catz u kno me well
<‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne> so he can manipulate you
<ßabyßuu> lol
<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> once i make up my mind
<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> den i dont even listen to my self
<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> catz tink bout that time wen u all alone banned from gw?
<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> and i helped u so much

<=[CATZ]=King Bradley> im going to lose friends
<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> catz not if u grant me SA
<=[CATZ]=King Bradley> i dont know what to do
<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> catz show em that only u run this place and not these jokers (INSULTING STAFF)
<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> catz where is my SA?
(dhumba racism, what if they were speaking punjabi? im sure he wouldnt have said that)
<¹éµÎÁø> ´Ô
<¹éµÎÁø> ¾Æ¹«µµ¾ø³ª¿ä?
<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> dont post this crap language
<Jackk> racist
<server> Shh! - ½Ö¿ë for 5 minutes.

_________________
♪ißob♫™️<br>The next generation of Orange products!
avatar
ißob
:SuperAdmin:
:SuperAdmin:

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  ißob on Wed May 12, 2010 9:09 am

<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> make me sa right now

"omg so buu really left... buu come back wwl is lonly witout u Crying or Very sad ... and buu since u left can i take ur SA? Sad "

"nope my hands are jammed so i cant let it go Laughing jk loooo........when u loose ur super admin to F---KING 12 year old hustler den u woudnt b saying let it go Evil or Very Mad ......."


All I have to say is What a Face and I'm out.

_________________
♪ißob♫™️<br>The next generation of Orange products!
avatar
ißob
:SuperAdmin:
:SuperAdmin:

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  dhumba on Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 pm

ißob wrote:<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> make me sa right now

"omg so buu really left... buu come back wwl is lonly witout u Crying or Very sad ... and buu since u left can i take ur SA? Sad "

"nope my hands are jammed so i cant let it go Laughing jk loooo........when u loose ur super admin to F---KING 12 year old hustler den u woudnt b saying let it go Evil or Very Mad ......."


All I have to say is What a Face and I'm out.

stay on the topic kid don't bring old bs

dhumba

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  dhumba on Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Praetor_Baralai wrote:its clear you cant handle a position of power dhumba. you'll prolly never get admin again but what you should do is instead of making excuses, apologize for your actions and maybe you'll be let back into wwl


dear pb i can handle the power very well thats why have u heard of me abusing my powers b4 this incident? nope right i can also handle SA very well too but i told chibi why i want SA u can ask chibi ok if u wana..and plus catz was the guy who said hey dhumba will u stay if i give u SA i said ok thats good deal...why i want SA wen i dont even have the acess.cfg file? SA literally useless witout thoese config files ehh...so DEAR CATZ COME OUT AND TELL THEM THAT U OFFERED ME SA DEN DATS WHY I STICKED TO IT

dhumba

Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  ißob on Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

dhumba wrote:
ißob wrote:<dhumba( U suK mAn Lolz)> make me sa right now

"omg so buu really left... buu come back wwl is lonly witout u Crying or Very sad ... and buu since u left can i take ur SA? Sad "

"nope my hands are jammed so i cant let it go Laughing jk loooo........when u loose ur super admin to F---KING 12 year old hustler den u woudnt b saying let it go Evil or Very Mad ......."


All I have to say is What a Face and I'm out.

stay on the topic kid don't bring old bs


lol... I was making a point. Its okay though. You are still TOO young to understand it. How old are you dhumba? Seriously I want to know how old you are.

_________________
♪ißob♫™️<br>The next generation of Orange products!
avatar
ißob
:SuperAdmin:
:SuperAdmin:

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley on Tue May 18, 2010 3:38 am

dhumba wrote:
Praetor_Baralai wrote:its clear you cant handle a position of power dhumba. you'll prolly never get admin again but what you should do is instead of making excuses, apologize for your actions and maybe you'll be let back into wwl


dear pb i can handle the power very well thats why have u heard of me abusing my powers b4 this incident? nope right i can also handle SA very well too but i told chibi why i want SA u can ask chibi ok if u wana..and plus catz was the guy who said hey dhumba will u stay if i give u SA i said ok thats good deal...why i want SA wen i dont even have the acess.cfg file? SA literally useless witout thoese config files ehh...so DEAR CATZ COME OUT AND TELL THEM THAT U OFFERED ME SA DEN DATS WHY I STICKED TO IT

Bro how are you? I hope things are ok for you, i miss you good friend.

*Dear WWL Staff*

Please offer dhumba a chance to earn temp admin to atleast have him be more active in the community and to prove himself he is worthy of the status.

*Note* This is not required but a request to give a friend a chance.
avatar
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Los Angeles C.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum